Project Ref HKA112
Osage Art Foundation is looking for partner contractors (Design/ Project Management & Installation) for its forthcoming project. We would like to invite your organization to be a part of the tender process and deliver a full-scope contractor services for an Augmented Reality in arts education project.
This invitation outlines the general scope of services and the information required for parties to submit proposals.
If you are interested in this project, please send an expression of interest via email at email@example.com together with your latest company profile with similar experience and staff portfolio of key project in-charge no later than 5:00PM on the 23rd December 2022. We will send you the Tender Specifications.
Successful tenderers will be appointed based on its past experience and understanding of Augmented Reality in arts education project of similar scale.
Summary of Scope:
The main objective of this tender is to appoint contractors to deliver the following services for the entire project.
1 – Design:
(1) App Development, UI Design
(2) Copyright and License for the App
(3) Design and Production of Marketing Collaterals
(4) Design and Printing of Publication
(5) Photo and Video Documentation
(6) Photo and Video Documentation – Promotion and Publicity
(7) Advertisement and PR Services
(8) Opening Ceremony Management
2 – Project Management & Installation:
(1) IT Management
(2) Project Coordination
(3) On-site Installation, Deinstallation and Reinstatement
Project duration is from February 2023 – August 2023. Respondents must have the capabilities and resources to see through the project from start to completion.